Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Ice/ Blue
:four: :star:
or lower
:three: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [May 31, 2020] - 58th Raid Tournament - 4*, Bloody Battle & No Blue/ Ice

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

6 Likes

Going C. Tiburtus - Buddy - WIlbur - Buddy - Mist

They can throw defense down on me with Falcon, Gormek or Tiburtus to punish Wilbur, but thats why Wilbur has buddies ! Minions and attack reduce.

Btw, also everyone in this team does deff down , so my plan is to take them out earlier than they do :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Scarlett - Tiburtus-C - Wilbur - Li Xiu - Scarlett for me

1 Like

I will go with this . I know C.tibs and Gormek overwrites one and other but my other red option is BT, Lancelot or Colen. None of them are my choice for this format.

And Caedmon is solid despite being weak to red so hes there adding dispel.

Good luck to all!

3 Likes

While Buddy is good for the minions in bloody battle as you mentioned, he doesn’t do a lot of damage and lessens Wilbur’s defense down. Also double Buddy flanks is just inviting a red stack.

1 Like

My first idea:

Putting slow hero in might be risky, but hopefully Wilbur can provide some survivability. If he does, it could be game over. I like Cheshire Cat because that poison dmg is undispellable, and since this is an invitation for yellow stack, cat will confirm Wilburs -44% defence. What others think?

Other viable options are Caedmon+19 (+costume), Falcon+6, Kelile+11…

5 Likes

Nice set up. Usually (for rush attack wars), I would put Sumle in right wing to maximize potential damage. But in this case, since it’s not a rush attack war, there’s a trade-off between having Sumle fire or maximizing potential damage. A slow hero in wing could potentially not even fire before being targeted since he is the single biggest threat in your line-up. I like Cheshire cat in the line up. I almost want to say put another red hero but Kelile+11 is pretty squishy and snipers don’t go well with Wilbur due to spirit link.

1 Like

You’re right about Sumle, I wanted him closer to the center to increase the his chance to fire. The only red hero that could make sense is Guardian Falkon… While this red trio is superb for titans and offence, not sure if it would be great in defence.

Well, I’ve chosen a tank, but I’m not so decisive with the rest. The problem stems from having no other emblemed reds, other than BT who can’t come this time. It makes sense to pair other red hitters with falcon but with the number of emblemed heroes in my roster i dont fancy the drop in power to use them.

Could go yellow-purple flanks. Would have c-li+18, jackal+15 and mist+19 for yellow. Proteus+20 is my only eligible, emblemed purple. Possible to pull emblems from triton to put on c-tibs but i like triton emblemed for buff booster wars too.

Wing choices would be caed+18 and hansel+11. Twin Kelies even unemblemed still tempting. And insight? Thanks and good luck!

I need to emblem more red 4* is the lesson for me here.

1 Like

Red will be there anyway, since you wont bring green vs red.

Then its only black yellow options.

Well, team is of 5 deff downers, so there will be alot of overwritting , but also all will do more dmg than usual :slight_smile:

Not many high talented 4* left.

6 Likes

Sumle, don’t be too late buddy. victory stands in your hands.

good luck everyone and have fun

4 Likes

Put some emblems on Colen for this one, hope it’s worth it.

5 Likes

I think this?

Or this?
Screenshot_20210110-094323

Options:

My roster has really grown since last time. But in offense last time was really bad, being out on day 2. Let’s see how I’ll do this time.

4 Likes

and the one before:

2 Likes

Current projection:

Other options:

Considering taking out tiburtus( and possibly proteus as well) for lancelot / caedmon.

2 Likes

What do you experts think about this?

Optional Replacements:

I think my red center is as good as it can be given my roster… So realy the only option is to replace the wings or move them around…

Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: I just realized that my team is extremely vulnerable to Cyprian… hmm, decisions…

I would swap tibertus for Lancelot. Defensedown from tibertus overlaps with wilburs higher one. Lancelot offers attack-up, manaboost, so would be the better choice. I don’t really see a place for caedmon, he is weak to the reds you know will come, and I think proteus is more dangerous. Also, not putting up a purple makes it certain you will face purples, which have excellent heroes like proteus and (c) tibertus.

Above I saw someone putting caedmon in wing, which might work, by the time the wings die, the battle mostly will be decided.

1 Like

Here’s my lineup. What is your opinion?