100 Legendary Heroes – I’m curious how many unique heroes anyone has?

I am p2w player and I cannot explain to you either :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
But I have already been no. 1 globally in Raids so it works…

You “win” a lot of 5* heroes which you are never going to ascend…

2 Likes

p2w is someone who pays to complete their objectives, to a reasonable level.

For example, if you get the hotm every month, you’re probably p2w. “Normal” players might hope for an hotm, and even get one occasionally if they are not f2p. But only p2w players can get them all the time1.

And if you aim for specific heroes and actually get them, chances are, you’re p2w. Especially if you do this with some frequency1.

1Footnote: These things are not absolute, of course. A lucky player might get every hotm for a year without being too p2w. Similarly, a player might get lucky and get a Gravemaker in 1 pull, while a p2w player might spend $1000 on a portal and not get the hero they want. Thus, I talk in terms of frequency; if you achieve those hero chasing goals regularly, you’re p2w.

Well, I’ve made it to top 250, which I consider a win :laughing:

Does that make me vc2w? I have spent a few bucks.

1 Like

Yeah I get all that but I mean in terms of playing to win the game.

There is no win the game.

but those two words at the end are ones you added yourself. No one says “p2wtg”. Just p2w.

That is how I define win. With or without the extra words.

PS I don’t play this game to “win”

Sure, and I can define “win” as “an object with four legs and a flat surface on top”. But that doesn’t change how everyone else uses the word.

Then p2w would be plane to win

1 Like

Hmm let me see… I am playing since end of July 2019 so 7 months and I have 0 5* :smiley:

Not complaining though :slight_smile: It takes me approximately a month to fully level 4* hero :slight_smile:
I know someday 5* hero will show up upon my (portal) door.

or it could be peace 2 war :wink:

1 Like

I got 36 unique 5* heroes.

You will get to the point where you level a 5* in 30 minutes.
It is only a question of time.

2 Likes

maybe when 10 star heroes come out for me :smiley:

11 months of play. 42 unique, 81 in all including duplicates. Was ftp then p2p (buying most deals with ascension mats). Probably going c2p soon.

23/100 for 2 years and 8 months of playing as 100% FTP.

S1 - 17 (missing Elena, Justice and Horghall)
S2 - 0
S3 - 0
Events: 0
Seasonal events: 2 (MN and Santa Claus)
HotM: 4 (Hel (from Atlantis), Anzogh, Margaret, Miki)

(I also have Elena’s costume but am still missing Elena)

F2P for 8 months, I have 6 unique 5* heroes + 1 duplicate.

• 5 season 1 heroes
  • 1 HotM from Atlantis (Ares)

Hello,
P2P player ,but reasonnabily paying. Total of 30 5* (not all of them 4/80)

HotM : Anzogh*, Kingston*, Ravnir*, Khiona*, Kageburado*, Seshat*, Grimble* (2)
Seasonal : Black Knight, Rumpelstiltskin
, Zeline*, Lady of the Lake*, Guardian Panther*
S1/S2/TC20 : Elena (*2) ,Marjana, Khagan, Magni, Richard (*2), Elkanen, Horghall, Vivica, Joon, Domitia (*2), Obakan, Quintus (*3)

I’m coming up on 2 years of playing. C2P (Mostly, I buy the $2.99 and lower offers). I have acquired 27 total 5*, 21 of which are unique.

S1 - Joon, Justice, Kadilen, Lianna x2, Magni x2, Richard, Sartana, Thorne, Vivica x2
S2 - Ariel, Atomos, Poseidon
HOTM - Delilah, Evelyn x2, Frida, Grimble x3, Kunchen, Miki, Ranvir, Zimkitha
Event - Black Knight

Delilah and Zimkitha were from Atlantis portal. Lianna #2 was a costume summon.

I’ve been playing for 5 months.

1 Season 3 hero (Fanir or whatever his name is…the blue wolf)
1x Season 2 hero : Missandra
4x Season 1 hero : Elkenan , Richard, Isarnia, Joon,
2x Challenge event hero: QoH, LotL
HotM : Neith, Vela
Duplicates: QoH, Vela

Can a brother get some purple hero please? I’ve got 11 tabards and only 4 darts… this game is so cruel.

What should I do with all these fantastic blue heroes with only 5x scopes after 5 months of playing? How do you even choose who gets the first set of scopes? :sob:

I need to get a 5 star first :smiley:

This friday a managed to finish TC19 so yeah, I beleive it is much less now than a month with this quick source of feeders :wink: