10 things SG should do to keep players happy

Give out a free random 4* every 25 pulls, a legendary 5* every 30 pulls

I understand the reasoning behind this but wonā€™t that make it pay to win

1 Like

Why, you still get free tokens, coins, gems. But like this you would have a guaranteed reward for your effort and time. ofc those who pay will always be aheadā€¦

If SGG will transfer 1000$ on my bank account - I will by happy player :slight_smile:

1 Like

They already have transfered 1000 dawa to your account :rofl:
Sorry, couldnt reply anymore to your thread ending post @Guvnor, but 5 is about changing element of heroes, what has that to do with guaranteed summon coin, did you read what i wrote :rofl:

Allow a training alliance camp where allies can fight among them. No cups, no flagsā€¦but it could be interesting to prove new heroes, new team configurationsā€¦etc. With a chat included.

2 Likes

Yes, and to test war defenses against all kind of lineups and boards.

2 Likes

One way around this would be that youā€™d have to remain with that , as an active member, for at least a year. Otherwise, all exchanged materials and items will be returned to original owners.

Donā€™t like the title cause Iā€™m happy. But you can always improve something.
Iā€™m with 1, 4, 5 (donā€™t know how this should work).
I donā€™t care for 2, 6, 7.
I love 3! :rofl:
8 is discussed several times.
No to 9, 10.

I know right, even more so if itā€™s weekly, :joy:

3 is the boom.com :joy:
Thanks for your feedback buddy

Nice but isnā€™t a year a little too long, how about 4-6 months

:joy: :joy: :joy: you are killing me

True, very true canā€™t argue that

Itā€™s to insure people arenā€™t alliance hopping and committed to them. Maybe 10 months :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Many of these ā€œrequestsā€ have been previously asked for; some very frequently. Others not so much/ are unique.

I will close this thread due to the number of duplicate ideas and because itā€™s unclear what exactly a party would be voting forā€¦ Multi-idea threads get messy quickly and are often discarded/ derailed due to a contraversial or not ever going to happen idea is suggested (again).

I suggest you make a separate thread/s for the unique ideas so you can go into a bit more detail on them. The rest, please cast your vote on the existing threads if you so desire.

1 ā€“ Unique. Not sure what you would use the additional space for thoā€¦

2 ā€“ [Master] Faster autoplay / Improve Autoplay AI

3 ā€“ no idea presented

4 ā€“ Unique idea but better suited to this thread: Revamp / Update the "QUESTS" - New Uncommon and Rare Quest Ideas

5 ā€“ Idea: Ability to watch war fights in progress [MASTER]

6 ā€“ I mean take your pickā€¦ there are dozens of these threads

7 ā€“ Unique

8 ā€“ [Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

9 & 10 ā€“ Similarly veined & unique. I would probably suggest making their own thread asking for more rewards to encourage alliance participation

Regarding your list @vanZille; most are also covered off but you know that already :stuck_out_tongue:
1 ā€“ Limit number of runs on monthly event

2 ā€“ see above about trading

3 ā€“ plenty of threads :stuck_out_tongue:

4 ā€“ Alliance leadership should control the war "opt out" box, not the members MASTER

5 ā€“ Read this somewhere. Canā€™t find it now but someone had a Photoshop picture of Telluria in 5 different elements :joy::joy::joy:.

6 ā€“ Sounds interesting. Maybe create a thread :stuck_out_tongue:

7 ā€“ Shoot down goblin merchant

4 Likes