⚔ [10 Oct, 2021] - 129th Raid Tournament - 5* Rush Attack, All Elements

Well, first day went alright with my mono yellow squad, 5-0. Really had to work one biard, where yellow came late, but just in time to snatch the win.

In the end I went with rainbow in stead of yurple; seems to work so far with 2-1.

1 Like

Attack: 3-2
Defense: 2-1 (A)

Defense: Frigg - Saoirse - Alfrike - Lidenbrock - Cathal
First 3 battles, easy. Defense didn’t even get to fire. Last 2, the tiles went on strike. I didn’t get a chance to fire my specials. Such is life in rush war.

2 Likes

Maybe not the thread to ask but why is there a timer on the tournament flags left? Normally I have 11 hours left…

If you don’t use the flags until the timer reaches 0 you will lose the opportunity to use today’s flags.

Another 4 and 1 day in attack. Lots of Freya tanks with one of Black Knight or Krampus plus a pick of Onyx/ Cobalt/ Finley. Still no multiple resurrection or Alfrike.

Defence performing well (miracle) hit once yesterday. Giving victory to me.

Hit 3 times today, which are all wins too. Looking at A grade both days so far.

1 Like

Another 4-1 for me as well, which I’ll gladly take considering the teams with Alfrikes, MN, and Alberich faced. Had to go 4-1 Holy with Mist - Grazul - cLeo - Devana - Viv/cViv. Switched Vivica between costumes depending on the presence of Alfrike.

Lost against this team

Had to kill both Krampus and Alfrike twice. Have to confess that I fled after the 2nd time with my team having just Devana left standing, and with MN and Owl charged to fire. Took the 254 points instead of a possible zero :joy:

Defense actually ended up with an A (2-1) after Day 1 but 2 losses so far today

Good luck everyone today and the upcoming Day 3…

2 Likes

And also a 4-1 from me. One match where the second yellow match came when I was down to 2 remaining heroes, and Odin firing every other turn…

After killing malicna a second time and taking out krampus, I fled before MN could bring them back again (still no yellows…)

Defense doing less good today; 1-3 for 4-4 total

4 matches with my mono yellow, but switched to blue here: (even without reds opposing). Once skadi kills, that stack is very powerful.

2 Likes

How do you arrange heroes by colour? Thanks

I guess you mean my last screenshot with an overview of my heroes? That’s heroplan.io. very useful to keep track of your roster and plan the more difficult events ahead.

1 Like

9th shot… And I’m out. Thanks SG for the off colors board. No problem, at all. Thank you.
Ho and the stats for this second day. 5 wins 4 losses.
Ond defense. Hahhahhahaha
2 wins, 24 losses. Yes 24.if I’m was thinking in buying a continue… SG is saying F you (to me)

Day 3 and started facing the 5000+ teams.

• First match was against a 4907TP Alfrike tank. Went 4-1 Holy + Grazul and was lucky that Alfrike missed Vivica so she managed to cleanse
  • Second up was a 5029TP Frosth tank with Heimdall flank. Went 4-1 Red + Grimble. Got a nice number of Red tiles
  • The next team was even tougher at 5055TP with a cKadilen tank. Continued with the 4-1 Red with cSabina. Very few red matches, and only took out the tank with tiles for 129 points
  • Next one was another Alfrike tank at 4906TP. Took her out with tiles, but Mother North at the wing revived her. 4th loss but 257 points
  • Bought back in and won the last against a Moreau tank, the easiest team of the day

Defense has dropped quickly from A-C-D

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 4-1 2-1 (A) 3127 900 4027
2 8-2 3-4 (C) 7173 500 7673
3 11-4 3-6 (D) 10251 10251

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Well, day 3, and I’m still in, another day with 5-0. Boards were reasonably kind. Except for the 3rd match. Began well, killed alfrike before she could fire; but then the board dried up, both Alfrike and Lady got revived, and krampus kept his taunt on… However; viv&gulli managed to keep me alive and managed to take them out in the timeout. Kudos to mist for slowing those heroes back to the speed they should have…

Defense has taken a dive after a good start; 4-5 AC and probably more C’s, but I can always hope for a few more wins.

Summary

Screenshot_20211013-200906

2 Likes

First sign of Alfrike’s for me went 3 and 2 today, but doing well and enjoying it so bought back in.

Had thought it would be this one that killed me but surprisingly it wasn’t one of the losses

Defence doing great a further 4 attacks and only one loss

3 Likes

Another 3-2 day with both losses coming against Alfrike tanks, including my first BFZ of the tournament. Continued going 4-1 depending on the tank color. Worked well against Elizabeth, Kunchen, and Zocc.

Defense dropped to a D in Day 3 and is still there at the moment. Hopeful to finish the tournament by completing all 25 matches. Will be happy with a top 5%

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 4-1 2-1 (A) 3127 900 4027
2 8-2 3-4 (C) 7173 500 7673
3 11-4 4-7 (D) 10251 400 10651
4 14-6 5-8 (D) 12954 12954

Good luck today and on the last day everyone!

2 Likes

Board wasn’t kind today; 3-2 in offense. I really hate it to tile out Alfrike, only to have her revive at full mana and wreck my game… Did kill her a second time; but my remaining heroes were both cursed. At least not a zero; that was against lidenbrock with double alfrike flank and NO yellow tiles… Didn’t fire a single of my heroes. Oh well, made it to the last without a rebuy again, so that’s already good. If tomorrow the boards are kind top1 is doable, top5 seems assured. Defense added a win and is at 6-6, so ACB.

Summary

1 Like

4-1 last day to finish 18-7 so mission to reach 25 attacks reached. Was too lazy to switch teams today, so used the same Krampus - cLeo - cVivica - Devana - Mist team even when Alfrike wasn’t in the tank position.

In the one loss, killed Alfrike but Mother North brought her back for a zero. That will probably cost a top 1% position but I’m satisfied with a top 5%.

Defense is rocking to the tune of A-C-D-C, and will probably end with a C (7-9)

Good luck with your last attacks and with the loot :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Today the boards were better, and could make 2 yellow matches in the first few turns. 5-0 in offense for a 22-3 finish. Top1 seems safe at position 1000.

3 Likes

option1: aabaa :handshake:

3 Likes

Ended the tournament in the Top1%
Reasonably good attack record (18-7)
Defense graded at A (18-4)

Ended up with no 4* mats, but did get a 5* Dark Aether and a Reset button.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Cookie Settings