⚔ [10 Oct, 2021] - 129th Raid Tournament - 5* Rush Attack, All Elements

Going for this team, not sure if it will work out. Not much experience

Ok, thanks, but how low can you go on tiles? Say I have a level 11 mana troop, costume bonus and then use Sif, who gives a 24% mana increase… Will I go down below 6 tiles, or is that wasted?

You need 30% to get to 5 tiles so yes, having that 24% will help.
You’ll need a 63% boost to get to 4 tiles, which I don’t think is possible at the moment

1 Like
choose an option
  • options
0 voters

options

Been playing with Professor many times before and it didn’t work quite well. Not sure what’s best tbh.

Mother North - Miki - Santa Claus - Sir. Roostley - Xnolphod

1 Like

5* Tournament defense has always been a crapshoot for me. Either terrible or great :joy:

Going with my 5 strongest (ie highest TP) rainbow heroes this time. I really should start working on my troops…

Cristobal is actually slower in this format, but prefer him to Bertila. Might catch many opponents by surprise since he’s new and doesn’t appear in raid defenses a lot.

2 Likes

It’s ok and thank you for this awesome thread as always :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you for this thread.

I’d love some suggestions… I suck at those 5* tournaments. I don’t own pricey enough heroes to compete but how could I set a decent defense?

Devanas hasn’t any emblems if you can’t see because the wifi icon is on her.

Thank you

Vivica* - Miki - Quintus* - Gullinbursti - Azlar*
is what Id use

1 Like

It’s possible.
15%+12%+33%+4%(+1%) (+4%) =69%

15% from manatroop
12% from Halloween family bonus (3 heroes)
33% from Mica charge 3
That’s 60%

So now there are more ways to go.
Either use Vanda and fully emblem her, you get 4% and with 64% enough for the needed 63%.

Or if you don’t have Vanda use a hotm from the 4% manaspeed regeneration group.
You also get 4% for total 64%.

Or you need a Halloween costume 1% mana bonus and 2% from talents (all but Vanda)
Now you have 60% + 3% =63%

So you need 3 Halloween heroes and Mica. Than it’s theoretical possible.

Sorry for little off topic.

3 Likes

This is what I am thinking about using. Any help or input would be greatly appreciated.

Miki’s silence in very fast arena is painful for the opponent. The attack buff will make you AoE hitters terrifying.

MN / Santa / Miki / Roosterly / Isarnia

Isarnia out of costume is more robust and has a higher defense down percentage so is my preferred version but that will also depend on which way you took the emblems.

Xnolphod is nice but a healer with no pressure and 20% boost on mana is less valuable than Miki or Isarnia. I would choose Red Hood over Xnolphod as well because she protects you against mana blockers while her foxes are up and gives that mini heal if you are looking for a healer.

I believe that mana blockers and silencers are the two most powerful specials in very fast so blocking them and having them is powerful.

1 Like

I have Kunchen for middle. I’m just not sure about Chak.

This or replace Caitlin and Senan with BK and Prof?

No, no. Chakky might be in a good spot here. Especially if they use mana boosting heroes. …I think.

Trying this defense out. I finished Owl just for tourney this weekend. I was back and forth between Raff and Miki for the blue slot.

4 and 1 in attack today. Pretty much same attack team used each time: Gazelle, Poseidon, Uraeus, LotL, Seshat.

Haven’t seen any Alfrike tanks or multiple ressurectors yet which I am happy with.

No hits yet on my defence

4 Likes

We should see a lot of slayers in the top defenses.

I’m running Devana-Heimdall-Alfrike-Elizabeth-Skadi for this one.

I wanted Neith and cb. Isarnia instead of Dev and Skadi, but they are only +7, so it is what it is.

Ended Day 1 with a 4-1 record. Won the first 4 matches using various 3-1-1 combinations depending on the opposing tank. Dark was Hannah - Clarissa/Proteus - cRigard/cSabina, Fire was Grazul - Khagan - Elena, and Holy was cViv - cLeo - Devana. The only constant was Krampus.

The one loss was against this team

Stupid mistake of not reading Chakky’s skill correctly and brought Khagan :joy: along with the dark trio. Did manage to kill Neith and BK, so not a total loss.

Defense has just been attacked once and luckily it’s a win

Good luck everyone!

1 Like