10 Gravemakers

Lol. I loved to have gravemaker as i had no 5* red at this time…:laughing:

If you were really enamored of him in AW, then you could keep 6 so you’d have one for each AW team!

Personally, I’d level one, keep one un-leveled, and eat the rest.

I’m sure other’s will chime in with “storage is cheap, keep’em all!”

4 Likes

The only good reason to keep more than 3 is anticipation of a trading system. Even 3 seems high, but storage is cheap.

3 Likes

Use them for war :wink:

I’d keep them all just so I could show them to hubby when he makes me mad. :smiley:

Seriously, keeping 6 for Wars makes sense. I’d be happy with just 1 though…

1 Like

Yeh. This is how luck is distributed across the game. :-1:

1 Like

I had 13 in attempting to gain Red Hood. Never did pick her up, but yeah 13 GMs. I have 3 and the other 10 helped push Marjana to max.

Well, I can’t whine much. Just scored a Gregorian yesterday on a single epic token I got from an ice chest. Still, a girl can dream :smiley:

1 Like

You need all of them:

One to make graves
One to mark graves
One to make gravy
One to mark gravely
One to engrave marks
One to engage gravity
One to mock greatly
One to grate mates
One to mate groves
And one to mix greasy

15 Likes

Seems some Folks have tooooo much money for some Bits and Bytes

1 Like

I got gregorian on a single elemental yesterday myself, gotta love that.

1 Like

I would keep 1 & level up with 4 grave makers twice. I would level the last single with more reds to get 3 specials in total (& to level it up as quick as possible)

1 Like

Please don’t be judgy. You do not know OP’s budget or even how many pulls beyond 10 that she made. It’s cool if you don’t spend much/any but if others want to spend money that’s cool too. It’s a game and there’s many ways to enjoy it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I had 4 Vivicas at one point (all from TC20 if you can believe it) and I kept two. One of them still isn’t fully leveled, and that’s the thing; you can keep them, but will you ever be able to level them all?

Grave is an excellent 5* red, certainly worth keeping a spare.

I’ve got one at 3/30, and a spare. Should I find myself with Gravemaker at 4/80, and with 5 more rings (I’ve got 7, 6 allocated to Grave), and no other red 5* heroes, I would seriously consider maxing a second one. Raiding with dual maxed Gravemakers would be fun. Kash or Alby tank? YUMMY SNACK! Zeline tank? No sweat.

Still, by the time you have done something with two of them, you should have gotten some other red 5* heroes, and variety is more useful, and at that point in the game, a 5* at 2/60 or 3/70 isn’t even going to be a top choice in late round war attacks.

My suggestion: Keep 5.

All-Gravemaker can totally beat All-Grimm in the battle of the bands!

1 Like

Vivica belongs on a pedastil :heart_eyes:

It bothers me when players put her front & center during my raids :sleepy:

Your children must adore you.
You put the fun in my day. :smile:

1 Like

Well that is just the kindest thing I’ve heard in a while, Azure. I will be extra fun tomorrow to make sure I live up to your expectations :grin:

2 Likes

You say 10 Gravemakers and I think 60 rings. I just got woozy…

1 Like

Three for Elkanen under the sky
Five for Kiril in his halls of stone
Nine for mortal Brand, doomed to die
One for the dark Lord, on his dark Throne
In the land of Dragonia, where the shadows lie

One ring to rule them all,
One ring to blend them,
One more blasted ring
And then I can ascend them…

5 Likes