10% chance for 4* Epic Troop – Inaccurate or Possible Bug?

simple question with a buncha question marks? Not looking to get attention?

He posted pics of troop summons, not a new beta hero. Chill out. lol

Deep breath guys.

As weird as it sounds, beta pics are not allowed at all. No, I can’t explain why not either.

4 Likes

Because they are subject to dramatic changes and discussing incremental changes will only muddy the waters.

Sry, I shouldn’t check forums while I’m enjoying a beer or 5.

2 Likes

I Had three tokens . And I got a 4* red mana troop from the last token

Hey Garanwyn tell me we caught it before he got in trouble??

Last 25 pulls, only 3 stars, so I feel your pain.

1 Like

Up to 21 straight 3* pulls.

I’d be complaining more but got Seshat on 2 pulls using gems. So SG is not evil, just frustrating.

2 Likes

I have gotten enough epic troops to believe it’s 10%.

Whether I get the color I want… lol well that’s a different story. I’m still missing green and purple, but have 3 blue, 3 yellow, and 4 red :confused:

1 Like

Hiw nany pulls have you actually tracked?

Oh yeah. No worries. He’s not in trouble.

I don’t really keep track of specific numbers. I’m not here with data, it’s just based on what I have now.

Since I started pulling last year on July 2018, I’ve gotten the 10 troops. My guesstimate is that I’ve done about 100 or more pulls since then (I don’t use gems, just epic tokens).

But again, I haven’t kept track of specific numbers.

didn’t even read everything, all i know is that ironically, epic troop gate has been more unkind to me than atlantis, elemental and epic hero gates combined.

shame! -.-

1 Like

I had forgotten to reply to that post when I first read it, but I’m fixing that now…

With a kick to the back end for stealing my share of the epic troops! :expressionless:

(And before someone replies to this - Yes, I know that’s not how the pulls work)

2 Likes

63 pulls including gems and eht since the very first day of playing. Results ;

4 *
Green - 2x crit troops
Blue - 1x crit troop, 2x mana troops
Red - 1x crit troop, 1x mana troop
Yellow - 2x crit troops
Purple - 1x mana troop

Total = Ten 4 * × troops

Update: 28 straight 3s. And Hell will freeze over before I buy a 10 pull to get a chance at a 4. I still say that the odds are NOT ACCURATE.

2 Likes

I finally got my first 4* green troop; and it’s a mana one! :smiley:

Only dark to go now.

2 Likes

Have to complain about a lack of holy. :wink:

5 Likes

I got all 3s in my first 23 tokens. I would get disappointed every time a got a token because I knew it would just lead to a 3. Then I got three 4*s in 5 tokens within a 2 day period.

1 Like