1 year playing and only 1 4star and no 5 stars Coming

You can close it, I don’t receive any usefull reply. Only: you are lying, your temmates are lying, your temates don’t know how to play, you don’t know grammar (I’m italian and I’m writing with italian mobile… every single word must be re-written) . I thought it was “discussion forum” but it seems more “give ■■■■ to players who ask if something is possible”. Sorry for this msg… The worst msg doesn’t come from you… but I don’t like to be misunderstood and treated as lyer.

Please check my Profile in the game, I’m tired

In the first year, if you are free to play and every day once or twice in the game, from diamonds you should get 0 to 2 five star heroes on average, because your chance is very low per draw. With VIP ticket it is a bit better. However, odds for 4 star heroes are not that bad.

TC13 is quite bad. I do not know the exact odds, but should be 5 to 10 per cent to get a four star. I drew for months to get my second four star that was the same as the first that I got from diamonds months before. But I was unlucky there.

The big difference is TC20 where odds for 5 star heroes should be about 5 to 7 per cent. This is comparably a lot, though you do not get the really good heroes. Producing from 1 TC20 gives almost 1 five star each month (15 draws) on average.

So playing without TC20 and 6 months, you can easily have only one 4star esp. if you are not 24hours active per day.

Tell your teammates they need TC20 and the game is fun.

3 Likes

Thank you so much, this is the 1st concrete reply I receive. You write the same thing we (teamates with 4 and 5 stars) told them. I only wanted to understand if the problem they Face was Faced but other players or not. You know, you can help little players grow but you never know if they’re doing what you suggest them or not.

dragon1620 has given a bit of support to a player not getting more than one 4* hero over a 12 month period. Fine, but that must be seen as an outlier. An alliance with more than two such players would, then, be an outlier. It could happen, but…

Please, Fionda, let us know the name of this alliance.

1 Like

I am allowing errors in language because English does not seem to be his (her?) primary language. But I see many requests for info/screenshots that are being ignored.

Hmmmmm…

I edited my post. I am sorry that I am skeptical. We’ve asked a dozen times or so for the alliance name or screenshots to no avail.

1 Like

I’ve been watching. I’m leery of labeling a foreigner a liar as the language barrier may be at issue…which affects all aspects of the communication. Use small unambiguous, non-slang words/terminology when requesting items:

Send me a picture
Vs
Toss me a pic

:wink:

4 Likes

If indeed your luck is that bad just delete the game and enjoy your new found free time.

2 Likes

If you want a somewhat steady trickle of 4 and 5 stars, you’re going to want to have 2 training camps at lvl 20 doing the lvl 20 Legendary training 24/7 365 days a year.

Because the odds of 1 lvl 20 training for a 5 star are approximately 3%, you will need many, many attempts before you can be somewhat certain one will drop.

The odds for 5 *'s are very low, 3% ish for training camp, 1,3 % ish for summons. The only thing you can do to improve your odds is never missing an opportunity.

Perhaps your allies didn’t have a TC20 going at all, or irregularly?

1 Like

Here are my TC20 results. I also got a HOTM and another 5* from an epic token. Those two are not in this stat as it’s solely tc20.

5*: 4; 4*: 22; 3*: 56

Just kick out your teammates who told you they only have one 4* hero after one year playing.

You can find new players for your alliance.
Just make sure to put words: “at least have five 4* heroes” on your adverts.

Be happy my friend.
Life is too short for one 4* hero. :joy_cat:

1 Like