1 year in e&p

I’m posting this for new players as well as veterans. This is an update of my progress in the game. Today is my 1 year anniversary of completing the tutorial.

My roster :

My unused materials right now :

My profile :

I have spent a total of 447 on this game in 12 months (most of it on vip and .99 or $1.99 offers). That comes out to $37/month. I would consider that as still C2P.

Feel free to ask questions or make comments of all kinds. I wanted to let people know what they can expect if they play and purchase in the manner that I do.

Cheers!

13 Likes

Happy anniversary! :slight_smile::tada::cake:

We started right around the same time, I finished my Tutorial on July 4.

5 Likes

Nice little bag of heroes there @Rushfan1974

I’ll fire a few questions -

• with your roster, which parts of the game are easiest or do you enjoy the most?
  • who would you add to most improve your team?
  • have you got harpoons or how close are you?
2 Likes

Easiest would be the events. I have enough depth to where I don’t struggle to finish them.
Enjoyable? I love alliance wars!

Snipers. I have a severe lack of snipers.

I have been using harpoons for 5 days.

4 Likes

Wow. The layout of those answers is not near as clean as I would have liked…

3 Likes

Lol. That’s quite funny.

Good job on being harpoon ready!

2 Likes

Perhaps you’ll share some of your info as well?

1 Like

I’ve been considering it off and on…just haven’t decided if I can provide useful insights that would be worthwhile. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How about some post formatting for poor @Rushfan1974 :rofl:

4 Likes

I think any insight from a year-long F2P player would be useful to those just starting.

2 Likes

Agree 100%. That’s why I put my dollar amount in. So people know how much I spent to have what I have. I don’t want to mislead.

2 Likes

Done. :slight_smile: :dizzy::crystal_ball:

2 Likes

You rock!

After all this time on the forum, I still have so much to learn.

2 Likes

Great job Rush!!! I have still yet to research my harpoons. I reach my year mark August 8th or something.

2 Likes

I already passed my year mark but since I had Google games disabled I supposedly finished the tutorial Aug 16, the day after I unlocked Province 23.

I estimate I started in late Feb or early Mar 2018. Maybe I’ll do this at 18 months.

Currently researching harpoons and trying to recover from the ham hit of that.

3 Likes

Hey Happy Anniversary!!! Very nice looking Roster as well! Glad to see your still here and enjoying the game!!

P.S Proteus and Wilbur are avoiding me hard. I’m hoping in a few months my roster looks more like yours :joy:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings