1* Titan 4 in a row?

It’s rare, but it happens. I think we had that issue when we first started. I know it took at least a few days to move up to 2*s.

Well it’s BS and the entire alliance is pissed. It’s been 4 days… We should have at lease 3/5 Titan POV points by now.

1 Like

Understandably so.

If it’s any consolation… I counted the titan requirements for PoV, and if I’m correct, you can actually let 15 titans escape out of 50, and still complete the titan path.

Not for all of my team, some are lower level and cannot complete the events or higher raid or other quests they choose. Its just not fair for them and I’m mad lol

How can I get the IT or creators to look into this. No offense but I’m not happy with your responses lol

As I understand it, the faster you kill a titan the higher the odds the next one is a higher star. If you are just squeaking the kill in you are more likely to get the same star.

2 Likes

We kill immediately, in literally minutes to try to get to 2* for POV challenge

No you’re good!! I appreciate all of the insight. Just looking for answers from them bc this has never happened

It is normal to have the same titan * 4× in a row. 5× would be rare but possible.

Not in my experience. My alliance just let a titan escape, then we kill the next titan in almost 22 hours… but the * went up.

On another occasion, we kill 10* titan 4× in a row only using 11 hours but we still ended up with 10*.

It seems it is affected by titan score in alliance score.

Unfortunately I don’t know how they calculate it. I was just trying to tell you not to worry, because there are still 46 days left.

Defeat Titan

Tier Titan Kills Needed Valor points
1 5 kills of 2* or higher +300
2 6 kills of 3* or higher +450
3 7 kills of 4* or higher +750
4 8 kills of 5* or higher +1300
5 9 kills of 6* or higher + 2200

Tier 5 (V) is the final tier; Total Kills = 35 Kills; Total Valor Points = 5,000

Original point being that your entire alliance should still be able to complete the entire titan kill path, assuming that you’re all able to take down 6* titans.

Apologies… being “helpful” isn’t really my forte. Was just trying something new. I mostly just come here to post absurd opinions and funny stuffs. I don’t know the devs or how they do stuff (I believe they mostly hate me).

2 Likes

Well, wouldn’t be the first time I’ve been wrong :rofl:

In my experience if we kill a titan after 22 hours the next is more likely to be same or lower stars. I don’t recall it going up but it may have.

1 Like

I’ve never seen a titan go down in stars except for when we let one escape. Usually if we kill ours at the last minute, the next one is the same level.

1 Like

It is much more likely to be the same but I did see it go down. It may have been one we just barely killed after the previous one escaped.

If that is the 4th or 5th titan in a row with same star, it will go up. It will also go up even if it is just the 3rd if it is rare.

1 Like

Unfortunately, in starting a new alliance you will get inundated with 1* titans. You are not alone.

When we started a new alliance, within three weeks we were hitting 10* titans, and ensuring titans did not escape. As was mentioned earlier, the faster your alliance defeats titans the quicker they increase in level. GL

Our alliance has been up for over a year lol. We’re not new so I’m just very confused how this keeps happening…

Sorry… I’m confused. What level titan are you hitting? Unless you routinely allow titans to escape, your titan level should be increasing :thinking:?

If your alliance is a year old and only hitting 1* Titans, it’s likely you won’t be targeting the higher tiers of the titan challenge. So if your aiming for 4* titians, you only have to kill 5+6+7=18 titans in 50 days (or 5* is only 26 titans), so a slow start shouldn’t matter too much.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.