1 spot available - Crew-Squires Wardogz recruiting - Titans 12*-13*

IMG_20200609_124815

Other Crew Family Alliances

These are the Re-Crew-tment forum threads; check each OP for the crew that fits you (the You-Crew :rofl:):

8 Likes

HI, I would like to join your alliance!

I am active and play daily +

“Slammy”
Level 41
Defence Team Power = 4193 (I will change some heres soon, so may flux a bit but in that range).

Let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks,
J

3 Likes

IMG_20200407_151458

3 Likes

2 Likes

We didn’t take your attention? We will find a solution for this!!! Until then just line us to lagunz or kloster31 for learning our dreams!!!

3 Likes

Happy-Easter-Wishes-Images-1

3 Likes

Surprised u guys still have spots

3 Likes

You’ll boom me? Lol
I can’t figure out if that’s good or bad

5 Likes

Lol well that sounds a lot better than blowin me up

Awesome news, glad everything is goin well over there

4 Likes

We took rooster’s head and a big giant came for revenge!!! Don’t be late!!! Line us at: lagunz or kloster31

2 Likes

The civil War is over!!! The winners Crew-Squires Wardogz!!! It was a very good fight with too much to learn for the both sides!!! Congratulations to everyone!!! If you want to be a part of all these times don’t hesitate and line us at lagunz or kloster31. We will be glad to make our family bigger!!!

6 Likes

Now we charge our batteries for the next war to rock again!!!

3 Likes

I’m interested as well as my powerhouse buddy, but I’m not interested in using Line. How mandatory is it?

2 Likes

Whoa! U guys would be an awesome addition

What do u have against line?

1 Like

I’m just one of those tinfoil wearing dorks who doesn’t like to give out my cell phone number to an application. If there is some way to circumvent that, I’m all for it.
Maybe I don’t need the phone number for a computer account creation…

2 Likes

I can’t even remember if cell phone number was a requirmenet for either phone or pc

2 Likes

It is. It uses the Cell Phone number as the “grounding” for the account. You don’t put in an email or anything like that & the Cell Number is never displayed or shown or anything…

Just uses it as Account Verification that you’re a real person… & so you can open / use the same account on multiple devices

3 Likes

I’ll do some digging. Our alliance has just stalled, and only two of us are the addicted, online too much types. I’d like to join something where I can rely on people to use all of their war flags, actually hit the titan, etc.

2 Likes

I hear ya 100% and i hope you guys join up

As far as i know everyone in wardogz is game crazy and active as hell

1 Like

Perfect.

20 â– â– â–  drugs and alcohol

2 Likes