1 spot available - Crew-Squires Wardogz recruiting - Titans 12*-13*

Hahahaha you’ll fit in well with the Crew

2 Likes

Yeah, them Squire Wardogz have grown super fast. A ton of dedicated (almost typed defecated) players there.

3 Likes

@Math-Teacher I’m very much the same way. And was very reluctant when I first started as well, and I don’t blame you either. This is what learned, you communicate much easier in line(game chat only holds so many comments) and many fun and good alliances chat alot. If you need help, it’s easier to ask (and in Crew), alot more people to hear from . I see people, in line that I know or have there number but I don’t interact with them there. And it’s much like your phone you can decline or block people if it has only one use…hope to hear from you soon.

2 Likes

Amen to that @Rigs , Amen

1 Like

I think defecation is just on your brain @PooFlingerJr

2 Likes

@Math-Teacher with Math4lyfe… crew may be the solution to your equation.

5 Likes

@Math-Teacher come on with your frieo who just joined…

1 Like

But I’m no good at calculus

1 Like

Good morning!!! Thanks everyone for helping us here!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: I love you all!!! When I made line first in my tablet (hadn’t good phone to support it) and now in my phone (new phone) I loged in with my Facebook account. I put a photo from my account to see it.But if it doesn’t allow this to give the phone number isn’t bad because as I know from my husband line never used his number for any purpose.

1 Like

walks slowly backwards out through the backdoor

2 Likes

Thanks guys. I told “Scott” about talking with you and hit the sack. I wake up to him in your alliance-hahah. Let me talk to my current crew (GREATEST DRUNKS) and we’ll be in touch.

3 Likes

I’m finally on LINE. I guess I’m all grown up now!

6 Likes

We are now full but will gladly help you find a home within the crew family.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone that helped us to find our new members!!! Our family is full for now!!!

3 Likes

Exciting!! :slight_smile:

Please reach out if you need any help.

1 Like

Thanks.
Having 30 active participants is just unreal to me.

3 Likes

It’s pretty cool. Especially during war when everyone is discussing ideal targets and team setups. Love it. My favorite part of the game.

3 Likes

Although I was a math teacher, my friends use is as a joke because I’m constantly making mental math errors. You know, like the big dude named Tiny, bald guy named Curly, etc.

2 Likes

I don’t want to join, I’m here to say
Good luck in war!

4 Likes

Poops we seem to have one opening, and noone from the pups willing to come up to the Wardogz…1 spot open.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings