1 spot available - Crew-Squires Wardogz recruiting - Titans 12*-13*

IMG_20200609_124815

5 Likes

HI, I would like to join your alliance!

I am active and play daily +

“Slammy”
Level 41
Defence Team Power = 4193 (I will change some heres soon, so may flux a bit but in that range).

Let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks,
J

3 Likes

You looking for active, friendly and teamwork oriented alliance? Yes we are The A Team : Crew-squires Wardogz.
Join and contact us for further information : Kloster 31 or Lagunz

2 Likes

IMG_20200407_151458

3 Likes

2 Likes

We didn’t take your attention? We will find a solution for this!!! Until then just line us to lagunz or kloster31 for learning our dreams!!!

3 Likes

Lol.Kloster :heart_eyes:
In time , we will find awesome friend and member to make our home full of joy and fun :wink:

3 Likes

Happy-Easter-Wishes-Images-1

3 Likes

Surprised u guys still have spots

3 Likes

1 already reserved Rigs, and we will boom u with good news in future with all our team mates spirit , :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

You’ll boom me? Lol
I can’t figure out if that’s good or bad

5 Likes

Lol, boom u with good news of course. Is a good things to hear. :rofl:.
Thank u for awesome team mates that Crew give to us. We love the spirit, where all try their best to help each other like our precious alliance before! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Line us : Kloster 31
Or
LagunZ

4 Likes

Lol well that sounds a lot better than blowin me up

Awesome news, glad everything is goin well over there

4 Likes

Rare titan, and Rare war to face our dearest Crew in war!!!
And we have 2 open slot for you!! Believe me, this will be rare opportunity in the future.
Line us : Kloster 31 or
Lagunz
CU :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

We took rooster’s head and a big giant came for revenge!!! Don’t be late!!! Line us at: lagunz or kloster31

2 Likes

The civil War is over!!! The winners Crew-Squires Wardogz!!! It was a very good fight with too much to learn for the both sides!!! Congratulations to everyone!!! If you want to be a part of all these times don’t hesitate and line us at lagunz or kloster31. We will be glad to make our family bigger!!!

6 Likes

Now we charge our batteries for the next war to rock again!!!

3 Likes

I’m interested as well as my powerhouse buddy, but I’m not interested in using Line. How mandatory is it?

2 Likes

Whoa! U guys would be an awesome addition

What do u have against line?

1 Like

I’m just one of those tinfoil wearing dorks who doesn’t like to give out my cell phone number to an application. If there is some way to circumvent that, I’m all for it.
Maybe I don’t need the phone number for a computer account creation…

2 Likes

Cookie Settings