1 match hits

I am constantly getting boards that give 1 match hits at a time in wars, Titans, raids, you name it. I have the team power to take down my opponents but can’t get a special off before I’m killed off. Do you know how frustrating this is. Makes me hate this game with a passion!!! Please look into this and fix before you lose another buyer and a player! Plus Wu is missing waaaay to much! Things have to change! People spend way to much money for this to happen

1 match boards can happen and yes they’re frustrating when they do. But that’s going to continue to happen in a match 3 game. They kind of offset the first match diamond strong color boards.

Data has been run on Wu, and in the long run, his percentages are accurate, though some short runs make it seem like they aren’t. When the run is good, do you complain “my Wu hits too much?”

2 Likes

Wu does miss too much and it only gets worse with every update and the boards are rigged based on what color you stack. Whatever color you bring is the color you see the least of.

2 Likes

My boards are the same eh flag I use. 11 & 12* Titans with a good board, I come out with 25k hits and that’s with using items as well. I’m telling you my boards suck “every time”. my alliance members can vouch for me on that as much as I complain in chat and from what they see my points on the Titan. So no, I can’t be happy with Wu cu he’s not programed right and the makers do rig the game!

I know. Devious devs have put a target on me. That’s why my Wu miss targets, Danza freezes when I need him the most, tc20 produces only Azars and my ten pulls contains only 3* heroes. Oh, and I only get good boards when autofarming, never when raiding or in wars.

It’s the devs. They have put a target on me.

2 Likes

No, they put target on ME!

2 Likes

This is just plain and simply the most dishonest game I have ever played

You haven’t played any games made by EA, I see. :smile:

1 Like

lol stirring the pot. What happens if you bring 5 colours, do you get none?

1 Like

Exactly, they have never published the odds that match exactly what is happening in the game!

1 Like

Raiding rainbow trumps all

Everyone knows that

2 Likes

Thank you for your sacrifice. My mono war boards were all great today. Must be RNG evening it out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings