1.8 Update - Feedback & Discussion

Personally I think it is a solid update.

I like the change in Kasshrek’s buff, as it makes more sense to me. He was already strong against Ice, this way he doesn’t really have a weak colour. I can understand how people liked him for blue titans however or built around him - but I think it makes a lot more sense this way.

New heroes are solid, might not be everyone’s first pick but they sure won’t be the last pick either. Having played with all of them, I can safely say that they all have their strengths and weaknesses but can definitely be useful. Apart from their specific strength I think it’s a good move to have the same amount of legendary heroes on all colours.

The rare quests… I didn’t mind and actually quite liked having them at the same time. Still don’t really understand the commotion about this, but as long as there’s that increased chance for them to appear outside of the event then I don’t really mind. Just hope we get one again sometime soon (hint hint :wink: ).

Happy to see most heroes got buffed instead of nerfed, can perfectly live with the small nerf of athena and hell - I doubt anyone thinks that it is very unreasonable considering this was not their main appeal anyways :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I emailed them also – my update came through this morning hope yours does also

This may be a novice question. It appears in my iOS I need to delete the app then redone load to get the update. Is that correct? And if I do that will I lose all my progress?

If you delete you will likely lose progress and need to be transferred again. Is beta 1.9 out? No beta update for me

If you are logged with game center when you play it is synced and you won’t lose any progress if you uninstall and reinstall the game. you can also play on multiple devices with that. But not at the same time of course.

After the update i could not get in the game anymore (iPad) after reinstalling the game i have to start all over again. What is going wrong whit you’re game?

Greetings player FOX

1 Like

I have no beta update

What is the problem with the update. Try to open game and it keeps giving a pop up saying there is a new version available in the store, hit the update button, take you to the app store and you see the game, you hit open, takes you back to the game with the same pop-up. You never get pass this point, it’s like its in a loop. I don’t want to delete the app and re-install, I feel like I will lose all the data and the level, heros, etc that Ive accumulated so far

1 Like

I am having the same problem As zoderi. Is there a solution to this ?

I’m having the same problem. I sent screenshots to the help desk this morning. Waiting on reply. :slight_smile:

Same problem as Flagg and Zoderi and Rook!

@Boz, @Flagg, @zoderi, @Talisax, @FOX, @LadyBrienne, DO NOT DELETE YOUR GAME!

See directions here:

1 Like

Thank you , that worked

ZOEY DEL RIO

worked for me as well. Thanks all.

Eep! Don’t post your private info! :wink:

I saw support on another topic and it worked. Thank you

1 Like

Glad to see that increase in frequency of rare quests…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Rare quests have abandoned us!

21 days and counting since the last rare quest (thanks to one of my alliance peeps).

EDIT: whoops, I meant thanks to my alliance mate for keeping track!

I’m about to file a missing quests report!