1.6 Update Feedback

Oh yes e, heaven forbid we actually change anything.
" oh no, that new character is doing new things that we haven’t seen before. Oh the humanity for those of us who don’t have that new character. I want to go back to the old way before that character."
If the old game playing money Spenders would spend more of their time asking for new content and new challenges instead of crying and whining anytime something new comes along that irritates their fat Foundation like sand in a bikini on the beach, they might actually enjoy the game as well as bringing some fresh players that might actually Stay Awhile.
Your “well known glitch” has been the most refreshing, eyebrow raising, good idea this game ever experienced. It was NEVER a “glitch”, it was purposefully designed and programmed that way. Athenas bow and Berserker were programmed to stack. To change up the norm, to spark new strategies; both employing it and defending against it.
The Administration flat-out lies when it says above, "

They weren’t stacking incorrectly to begin with, they were made that way.
Once again, the Large Gem Purchasers have cried that their Paid for Maxed out Teams of 5*s are being competed against by players using new strategies and ideas. “OH NO! I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR THIS TEAM. I NEED TO BE INVINCIBLE AND DO BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE NO MATTER WHAT.”
Heaven Forbid the game actually grow and evolve, nope, lets let it stagnate and never change not even one little aspect of *I AM BIGGER, THEREFORE, I WILL ALWAYS WIN."

3 Likes