1.12 - Discussion & Feedback

Thank you! Very much.

I see a significant drop in framrates during battles. The game is fluid everywhere else but during battles it’s unusable. PS: I have a Honor 10 view. So it shouldn’t be a hardware problem.

1 Like

By the way, please post any bugs & issues here:

2 Likes

I found good and very appropriate the changes to heroes stats and the one connected to the challenge event.
About the free loot ticket contradiction starts in the name as to get the loot you still require the world energy. As it is i find it a near-0 value reward, surely a fail if you want to use it to encourage the AW unless you want to shower it in x10 x25 x50 multiples, that will state again that the value as reward is near-0. Counting that is a reward which value would be roughly 1/5 world energy flask if able to work without energy consumption I don’t see it unbalancing the game in any way.

3 Likes

Very early to feedback (will probably comment again later) but initial feedback would be to please bring back the ‘Replay’ button that others have raised.

And possibly an expanded explanation around the raiding adjustment based on cups please.

3 Likes

Punish Cup Dropping - Check
Punish Mercs - Check
Prevent players from playing the way they want - Check

5 Likes

The f… is going on with raids farming? I am around trophy 700-800 and in the morning I was getting like 40k resources per raid when now I can get like 4k. That is 10x less. Are they kidding me? I have still got 10days of VIP and second builder left, so how I am suppose to use second builder when they cut off like 70% of my resources now? This VIP was the last $ I spent for this game, no doubt about that. Good job devs, you have lost a customer.

2 Likes

Yep looks like no more resource farming from raids.

1 Like

This is ridiculous. I’ve had this update installed for maybe 6 minutes and I’m already ridiculously unhappy. What the heck did they do to raids? I think I rerolled 20 times and didn’t see more than 3000 Ham on any opponent. That was mine, and I’m sure many other people’s, primary source of gaining resources. It was the only real reason I ever bothered raiding. So here I am stuck with no food and plenty of feeder heroes in my inventory that I need to feed to someone, and I can’t do it.

After taking a moment to breathe, I decided to go ahead and finish filling my ice elemental chest. Figured I’d at least get a decent amount of resources there… I got nothing. No ham, no iron, but I did get a bunch of useless loot tickets. Yeah! What the heck…

I find it difficult to believe that I’m alone here.

8 Likes

the replay button is back…thanks wizards of SG…well done :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

So good luck to them selling VIP with second builder that is totally useless without resources raids. That was the first and last time I bought any VIP and anything in this game. I am sure that people will be complaining about those raids and they will eventually change it but who is going to give me back those days that I paid for and can`t use anymore? If I start to build SH 16 for over 1mln iron now, I will be waiting like a week for iron to build some second building. I wonder what people that paid for 365 days second builder feel now.

3 Likes

The shortage of resources in raids is due to you being only matched with people who have updated, which means people who have been active recently. This means they most likely emptied their watchtower. Raid resources should go back to normal once the patch has rolled properly, stop panicking :slight_smile:

Elemental chests never give resources.

Edit: Wrong info, sry my bad.

2 Likes

They need to patch this, and quick. This game already required the patience of a saint, and in my opinion they’ve changed the one thing that made the game playable.

1 Like

They have not chanced the raid resources (atleast I hope) it’s only a side effect of a new patch being rolled out.

Edit: Wrong info, sry my bad.

Oh… Well bully.

And thanks… I hate to say it, but I was panicking.

EvilSmoothie, that’s not what it is. From the notes:

3 Likes

Well duck, appears I did not read it well enough, sry :confused:
Then we’ll have to see about it.

Ok… now I’m panicking again. Hate parade time.

1 Like

We wait for the new war matching system to go in action. We are a not so experienced alliance but in titans we are making a good job. Our titan score was way bigger than our alliance score and till now we get matched only with stronger alliances in terms of hero roster. Right now we have a small hope that our matching in war will be fair. One small bug I see on Android is the shadow heroes of the oponent in raids. Happened to me 5-6 times after update to encounter this. Also the loot is way nerfed in raids, no problem for me personally but definetly I will give up on buying vipp pass next month.

2 Likes

I did a quick test. On a third reroll I got an opponent with 33K ham and 16K iron. (Platinum arena).

1 Like