1.12 - Discussion & Feedback

Now that we have released 1.12 update for both Android & iOS, let’s gather here feedback and discussion on the changes and improvements.

Full release notes:

7 Likes

Hello,
so far I still have not had the update.
but I will not fail to come and share my observations.
Good game

Thank you so much for that much muuuch needed Domitia buff :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just updated my note 8. Can’t wait for the new challenge event :smiley:

One thing you didn’t make a nerf on is bonusses?

Or is it downwards and won’t you tell us that :smiley:

1 Like

On paper, it looks great. I think the rare titans and loot tickets are inspired ideas. And, selfishly, SG buffed 2 of my heroes (Chao and the still basically useless Boomer); while the buff was small, every little bit helps. The changes to war and the mercing penalty are also welcome as I firmly believe that this game is much more fun when it’s collaborative, something mercing definitely subverts.

But all of the above is just my impressions from ready by the changelog, and may change once I’ve played. It took a loooong time to get to iOS and until I read Petri’s post, I didn’t know if it had made it yet.

1 Like

Okay, already have one issue—the changelog does not indicate that the loot ticket still requires you to use world energy. I understand why it does, but this little fact is omitted from the changelog. It’s a relatively minor disappointment, but it is disappointing all the same. Yes, I figured that, with vip, I would get one free set of loot from 23-11 each day… so much for that…

Ok. I like

I like the hero balance changes.

And I like this, which I think happens to be the only modification from the Beta announcement:

The other changes/improvements I either dislike, or I’m indifferent to them.

“The hero roster cap increases from player level ups are now distributed more evenly”

At which levels increase the roster caps? I’m level 35. How many heroes should I be able to keep and how many at level 36?

2 Likes

i miss the replay button. why did you do that ?

4 Likes

Autoplay button is still there, loot tickets are an additional item that can be used to skip the autoplay! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

the game is going better. it would be very, very good if the gifts were nicer

The game needs to have back the replay button when playing levels on the map. It’s so annoying to have to keep going back and clicking level. That is a must have feature and needs to be re in stated. Not happy at all about loosing that.

4 Likes

There are a couple of us in my alliance that do not have the replay button…I see the option for using a loot ticket, but do not have the replay button. Will put in an in-game ticket.

1 Like

Apologies, I meant the Autoplay button during the battle. We’ll look into the replay button.

7 Likes

I am seeing a bug in PvP where some of the opposing players are blacked out. Seen on Kiril and another in my alliance just had it on Rigard.

4 Likes

Thank you very much . That would be great!!

1 Like

That’s not quite accurate. Autoplay can result in a defeat. Auto win (loot tickets) can’t.

2 Likes

@Petri i mean the do it again button while farming…o

Thank you for the clarification, that is indeed right, you’ll always win the battle with a Loot ticket and receive the loot! :wink:

3 Likes

Cookie Settings