我是第一次做了靈魂交換英雄,當完成第1個英雄後, 才知道不能交換第二個,現希望遊戲公司能給我一次機會, 再抽1次, 謝謝! 可以再交換一次

using google translate here’s roughly what the OP said:

Hello, I just exchanged 1 place in the ~Exchange event. This is also the first time I participated in this event. The hero of the hero knows that I do not only exchange 1 place in each event. It turns out that I am the most I want. Lord, listen to me, I can be infatuated with Loki today, Lord, when I know that I can be infatuated with Loki today, I like the star supplementary teacher of the 5 galaxy of the water shortage system very much, so I want to end up with Ariel and Loki, I first exchanged Ariel’s feelings with the lord very early, and then I was ready to exchange the result. Behind the screen, when I only displayed “Sold Out Locke”, I only displayed the activities of the lord once, and once very Lost, I couldn’t calm down for a long time, so I cried!
After crying, I feel better, but now I still have worries surrounding me. When my colleagues know my situation after I am in this situation, I write this letter to you. I hope you can go again. Give me a chance, do it all over again~ Soul Swap and Take Ariel!
I really appreciate you guys giving me another chance as this is my first time at this event and I don’t see hope with strings attached and it would be cruel if it was a lesson!
This time, it is technically the wrong hero, not simply the wrong English!
thanks for reading
best regards
Christy Wu

1 Like