⚔ [09 Jan, 2022] - 142th Raid Tournament - 5* Rush Attack, No Holy/ Yellow

Lord Loki to copy.
Your own Alfrike
Garnet/Grazul/Emilio to block the ailment, works particularly well with Myztero
Elradir doesn’t have his skill impacted
Hanitra doesn’t have her skill impacted
Not sure if Miki’s skill gets impacted?
Hanitra will prevent the hp down
Any taunter to suck all the cubes (including Shrubbear)
Other mana controllers e.g. Hansel, Zocc, etc.
Probably missing some others…

1 Like

I guess i do too?

1 Like

Damn! It just stroke me… why do they call this Rush Attack? Should be called Rush Defense…

1 Like

So this is the 17th 5* rush attack tournament, with both dark and nature being allowed for the 17th time.
Right ?

My First battle of this Rush Tournament was against Seshat , Q o Hearts, Ludwig , Killhare , Richard.
Thought it was supposed to pair you up with a team similar power to your own at the start?

To cap it all off the centre 3 rows of the board were filled with Yellow tiles. I made 1 move the board cascaded and they all charged up before a single match of my colour!

I feel like a troll so far…

6 Likes

Nice @Cheds :+1:
Hel can be a real pain, especially in rush…

Haven’t been attacked yet, my defense is MN - Krampus - Alfrike - CSanta - Heimdall

Will update this post when I made my first attacks later (when it’s time to fill raid chest ^^)

The thing is if the tree fires you are probably dead. If you kill the tree he probably dies fully charged and then MoNo can bring him back and he immediately fires again.

It must be the most frustrating thing in the world to bring 5 full level heroes and lose to a team with 2 3* in. I’m actually a little sorry I did it now…

But I also wanted to show just how broken that Tree is. I have 3 of them and in Rush I think he’s the strongest hero they’ve ever made. I can live through Alfrike firing (and often do in Rush war). I don’t think you can live through them trees. 6 turns is insane for the level of Debuff they give.

4 Likes

My strategy this tournament is simple : “6 blue tiles or bust!”

Worked well 4 times. The other time was against this team

Got my 6 tiles but Alfrike fired first. She only hit Krampus and Frosth so managed to survive long enough to see her get resurrected 2 times :sweat_smile:

Defense is 1-3 so should be a quick tournament for me

2 Likes

Cos you are?!:slight_smile: … no offense but still… :slight_smile:

No Alfrikes yet so I am
O:4-1
D:2-1 A

But man! This team handled my bottom on a silver plate with cherries and cream on it:

So big BFZ the Webb telescope catched the flash althrough it’s not yet functioning …

Shame…

Continued with the all-or-nothing attack. First match and facing a Ludwig flanked by Alfrike and Treevil. Managed to kill the tank, but only because the left flank Alfrike fired before Treevil. Probably wouldn’t have survived if the defense had been set in reverse.

Won the next 3 quite handily, but was not as lucky in the last match against a Heimdall - Alfrike team. Big zero.

Defense was 1-3 after Day 1 and currently slightly better at 3-7. Just looking to try and survive Day 3

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 4-1 1-3 (E) 3035 200 3235
2 7-3 3-7 (D) 5565 5565

Good luck everyone!

1 Like

9-1 after day 2 on offense. Lost to a lotl tank and won these 2 notable matches. The rest were easy

Defense is on a so far

2 Likes

Nice…

Alfrike hit c.Sonya, Rigard and Glenda… game over… I did love this match!

Can we have a 4 star Treerike or Alfevil please? Purple if possible! Thanks! Very slow? Yes please!

Cheers!

Oh SGG !while you are at this… please make ■■■! With the one person I think about right now!

I mean… really? I havent charged a single hero ofc.

1 Like

After 2 days, offense : 8-2, defense : E-E (2-8)

My best purple for rush is Kunchen :rofl: … but on offense, I faced 6 Alfrikes, 2 Ludwigs, sometimes double mother North, sometimes double Alfrike … teams from top 100… and it’s only day 2. :joy_cat:

Maybe I ll see a double Ludwig team today :joy:

1 Like

Feel your pain :slight_smile:

It’s more of a who’s Alfrike will charge faster to win tournament; and if there are two…. :scream:

And the next one, back to back….after 75 gems on my side :rofl:

1 Like

After day 3 13-2 on offense. Had 4 Alfrikes today of which I won 3. The last was Viscaro who was a walk in the park compared to the Alfrikes.

Going into each Alfrike match hoping for a match in any of 3 colors - blue (Lord Loki), purple (Alfrike) or red (Emilio). So far, so good.

Defense is holding A with a record of 5-2.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m also A on defense, but if you don’t get combo at the beginning you’re done pretty much :slight_smile:

1 Like