⚔ [07 Mar, 2021] - 98th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, All Elements

I’ll go with something like this

I’m unsure if u should go with Gunnar costume or normal Gunnar

1 Like

First draft, maybe something like this (listened to @Silencio ) Could give Gunnar 7 nods on the talent grid…opinions welcome :slight_smile:

Or

1 Like

Now maybe this?? Could swap out Bat for Bjorn to complete the holy/dark counters.

Yes I maxed a Dawa and her costume, yes I intend to use her somehow, no I don’t care for your mockery. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

something like that? what do you think, too passive in the middle

?

Defenses of the top 10 from the last 2 times this tourny was ran. Keep in mind all the new heroes and costumes that have been added since then.

5 Likes

Hi @Jules_Winnfield :slightly_smiling_face:

I suggest:

1. Ulmer for the quick damage to all + defense down to start
  2. kailani to get the +defense and shared damage
  3. definitely shrubbear (built to be a tank)…wait, what? I’ve never seen that…ursiina? Hhhmmmmm…
  4. jahangir for damage to all +DoT
  5. renfeld

Just my thoughts…

Best of Luck

Kerrang
:turtle::guitar::turtle:

2 Likes

I’m going with…

1 Like

Hi @Kerrang
ty for suggestion :slight_smile:

Yes, in Italy it is called Ursina :rofl:

2 Likes

Ahhhh!

Thanks @Jules_Winnfield :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s good to know …

Good Luck in the tourney :sparkles:

Kerrang

2 Likes

Way too passive, the center three is what does the heavy lifting even in rush, and apart from cRenfeld you’re just asking for all those buffs to be dispelled. Bonus that purple has both a dispeller (Tyrum) AND someone to completely counter Kailani with (Gill-ra). Definitely need to beef up the firepower.

1 Like

Thanks @Kerrang,

good luck to you.

Fingers crossed :slight_smile:

1 Like

i know this is irrelevant to this conversation but can anyone direct me on how to create a post on the forum? i have an issue i need assistance on regarding the game but dont want to interrupt this thread

1 Like

Not sure about my def team, but I wanna try frosty this time :smiley:

Screenshot_20210307_102518_com.smallgiantgames.empires

1 Like

U need basic access in forum. I think u just joined the forum. Read some post and like and reply to few posts in forum.U will get some access:)

2 Likes

Hi @DCThatGuy :slightly_smiling_face:

And welcome to the E&P community forum.

Here’s a few steps:

Then:

Hope this helps…

Kerrang

@JonahTheBard , @Dudeious.Maximus , @Guvnor

…just in case…

3 Likes

Think I’ll give this a try. It’s changed several time already and may change again

2 Likes

I’d put a blue tank if you can help it, with Sudri there’s already a huge incentive for the attackers to get rid of red tiles ASAP, and you certainly don’t want to encourage them to take a red stack.

My team

1 Like

Have my final decision, with few emblems here and there, on paper this is my strongest defence ever, by far. Let’s see if it pays off. :slight_smile:

2 Likes