⚔ [07 Jun, 2020] - 59th Raid Tournament - 5*, Rush Attack & No Fire/ Red

Gonna see how this def holds up…

6 Likes

More likely just two turns :no_mouth:

So Telly Tank for the win, however sure I have forgotten something :thinking:.

3 Likes

With Heimdall and Alfrike as Flanks…

Heimdall-Telluria-Alfrike at very fast!! That’s scary to even imagine.

I am going to very much feel the absence of a Reroll button in this tournament! :sob:

Oh wait… that doesn’t help… Reroll would still result in another Telluria tank.! :no_mouth:

6 Likes

Looking forward to this one, testing how far I can come.

This…or That? Any advise is welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like the second one better… Poseidon’s special will stop the enemy from casting any defense down ailments… it will make it even harder to take down Telly.
And for that very same reason, may be consider switching the places of Poseidon and Atomos.

Rest looks fine to me… and I hope I don’t encounter your team in the tournament.

3 Likes

I would hate to find the 2nd one into my way

1 Like

Proteus will probably be fully leveled before the start, and have a few nodes of talents.
Telluria is my only fully leveled 5*.
Other options
Green: melendor (c), gadeirus (4/60, so almost done)
Purple: tibertus, merlin, cyprian
Yellow: Wu kong, chao
(Blue: kiril, sonya(c), triton, grimm, boril)

As both melendor (c) and gadeirus heal overwrite eachother. (and tell), I feel using rigard is better. Gadeirus only does nearby anyway.

Any thoughts?

1 Like

Telluria does not scare me. But Alfrike … sheesh.

Don’t have her or Telluria, but this will do:

• Costume Vivica +7
  • Gregorion +17
  • Heimdall 4/57 (will be maxed by tomorrow, also will strip emblems from Sonya and give them to him)
  • Sif +6
  • Marie-Thérèse +3

Team attrition or Rage-Quit, heh.

1 Like

My alliance runs blue tanks so haven’t really worked on Telluria much. Pulled Telluria and Heimdall at the same time and had tonics for 1 so leveled Heimdall first. Glad I did as he is very helpful going through story mode.

Going to see how well he does tanking in very fast. Should be able to boost health faster than damage dealt.

2 Likes

My team. Not the best but oh well …

2 Likes

I feel the same way :rofl: my normal defense still sometimes can’t keep me in Diamond… and Aegir is my best tank on a no-Red allowed tourney… oh well, I usually like the 3* and 4* tourneys better anyway :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

This is my biggest nightmare. I dont wanna face Alfrike. She’s v slow for a reason, cos she will destroy you. Then there’s Killhare, Alby, MN, G Owl. No thanks. Byeeeeeeeee :wave: :wave: :wave:

None of my 5 5* or my 4* are maxed. So i guess my maxed 3* will have to save my day. LOL. All these tournaments all feel like 3* tournaments to me anyways. :rofl: :joy: Definitely not buying in for this particular one.

2 Likes

I have saved myself 300 gems ready for 4 buyins lol
Sad thing is, I am not even joking… I want to do the Tournament Battles POV challenges as soon as possible without having to worry about it.

This is the tournament I’ve been dreading. Since the last iteration we have seen two (and arguably three) significant changes to the game:

1. Telluria: obviously we’re all expecting to face a ton of her.
  2. Alfrike: she’s soul crushing when she fires and should dominate Rush tournaments from now on, regardless of color restrictions.
  3. Heimdall: I don’t think he’ll prove as game changing, but I could be wrong as I’ve never faced him at very fast.

My concern, essentially, is that this tournament (and possibly all rush tournaments) will simply be NOT fun. I signed up, but considered not. Even my PoV should have been fine without as I went five days in the last one. I guess I’ll just stop if it’s unenjoyable; I fear competing will be brutal, repetitive, and frustrating.

I wouldn’t be averse to the tournaments being overhauled. They’re supposed to be fun (since, I mean, they are NOT for loot), so I’d prefer seeing variety. I actually think a VERY SLOW tournament could be hilarious and a nice change.

17 Likes

I agree 1000%! I don’t play for the loot anymore :slight_smile: VERY SLOW would indeed be hilarious - I would love to see what defenses people come up with. And what the theory would be. if everyone were VERY SLOW, would we see more AOEs? I would still bring Rigard and Proteus for example, just because of what they do… oh, what an idea VERY SLOW would be!

4 Likes

Very slow should be similar to very fast, because when everyone is at same speed, the heroes with longer charge times and specials to match such as Heimdall or Alfrike are prioritized. BUT there are two more things to consider:

• Specials are less frequent, therefore heroes with higher attack would be priority, as you would like to finish enemies with tiles;
  • Considering everyone charges slower, there is more room to recover from bad starting board.

In theory, at least. In practice it does not matter because as of now there is no such thing.

3 Likes

Decisions decisions…

1 Like

Bottom one. Nothing worse than killing Telluria only for her to be revived by Alberich …

1 Like

A VERY SLOW tournament is a great idea!

What would they call it (as opposed to RUSH attack)?

Dawdle attack?
Sleepy attack?

2 Likes

Marathon Attack does not sound half bad. Though my preferred would be Take Your Time Attack.

2 Likes