⚔ [06 Jun, 2021] - 111th Raid Tournament - 3* Bloody Battle, All Elements

Sorry to hear that Randy, but all things must come to an end at some point. Thank you for all your hard work of almost religiously archiving the top 10 for each tourney. I’m sure you will be sorely missed by the community!

2 Likes

Thank you for all the work in the forum and most of all for sharing the top 10. It’s very much appreciated.
Good luck in your future endeavours. Take care, stay safe and enjoy your new found free time

1 Like

Day 5:

O: 5-0 (22-3) - I really didn’t want to spend 70 gems. :joy:
D: 1-0 (2-0) C C A A.

I knew my defence team was solid and that, once being attacked, it will give me some points. History repeats. :man_shrugging:t2:

Good to be back in top 1% after disasters in latest 5* tourneys. :wink:

3 Likes

Day 5

O : 4-1 (17-3)

Go with same tactic. The board are average to pretty bad. Lose 1 against Vollermork tank. The board is very bad. Tank fire 2 times. And all my heroes are slowly die from slash and fiend. At least, I can take down tank and 1 flank before the end.

D : 5-3

4 Likes

DAY 5:

O => W: 23 L: 2
D => W: 0 L: 0 (13:3) AAAA

I wasn’t able to get the strike but happy anyway. :tired_face::sweat_smile:

I lost against these teams:

@Randy
I faced your team again and I didn’t realize…:astonished::astonished::astonished:

Your Melia and her critical boost was my perdition. I wasn’t able to dispel her and the hits of all enemies were too much for me. We got a draw.:grin:

And this was the other one:

I felt the pain of my own defense team :scream::scream:. When I was about to release the special of the majority of my heroes, Bauchan first and then Carver destroyed my plans.

Good luck with the loots tomorrow.

Take care. :wink:

6 Likes

A nice stress free 5-0 day to end the tournament. Lots of yellow tiles for my Holy stack. I don’t think I lost a single hero.

Kept the same Melia - cAzar - Kvasir - cTyrum - Poppy team. Poppy is really fun to use in attack.

Defense is at a solid 11-6 too. Always great to finish in the top 1% without needing to buy back in.

Good luck to those yet to finish and see you at the loot sharing. Now back to the clowns…

6 Likes

Not done my attacks yet, but fell from top5 at position 61K to top10 position 67K, meaning cutoff for top1 is roughly between 12k and 13K.

1 Like

From past 3* tournaments, I believe you need at least 14,000 points to finish in the top 1%

1 Like

20-4 and a horrific defensive showing. I hope I can keep the 5%.

5 Likes

Looks like you’re right

Thanks to my worst defense ever, just outside top1; offense went really well with 23-2 and no 0.

Oh well.

last day in pics

Lost the first match, only got enough tiles to even charge with a final desperate cascade, after which all specials killed me. At least killed the tank

Rest of the matches had good boards, or turned in time

Screenshot_20210611-212131

6 Likes

5 HOURS TO GO
Screenshot_20210611-222152

LETS SEE IF IT HOLDS UP…
GL E1
STAY SAFE

6 Likes

Day 5
O: 3-2 (22-3)
D: 0-0 (6-7)

One loss because of an impossible board, second loss because unintended cause Sudri to fire, and of course at the moment he fires the board has like 10+ red tiles so he basically one shot my whole team :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::man_shrugging: .

Did well enough on offense to squeeze into top 1% but defense will likely make me miss top 1% by a few hundred points. Oh well nothing I can do about it, just glad I didn’t have to pay the extortion fee this time.

5 Likes

Day 5

O : 5-0 (22-3)

The board are pretty average today in every board, not very good and not very bad. I change tactic to Kvasir - Pixie - 3 stack green (C Brienne, CB Berden, Mnesseus), blue (Nodri, Nodri, Valen), purple (C Tyrum, CB Tyrum, C Renfeld). I think Pixie is better than C Renfeld if you use Kvasir. She save me many times from blocking enemy spell.

D : 5-4

Do you get 6 lose or more ?

5 Likes

Not too bad

4 Likes

As predicted missed the top 1% cutoff by a few hundred points. Maybe should’ve put more effort into setting up my defense. Whatever man :roll_eyes:

loot29

Wholly unremarkable but at least I didn’t have to pay the extortion fee.

7 Likes

Good loot, unlike my Starfall summons :sweat_smile:
My clerics are going to have a huge argument again :joy::joy:

See ya next tournament!

5 Likes

Top 1%! Been a very long time!

Great job e1!
GL E1
STAY SAFE

6 Likes

Final result: 22-3 in offence, 3-0 defence (C C A A A).
Ok-ish loot for me this time. ETTs are always welcome! :slight_smile:

See you next time!

4 Likes

RESULTS:

O => 23:2
D => 14:4 (AAAAA)

Score: 16903
Best 1%

One of my best results so far. The loot could’ve been better, but at least I got an EHT. :grin:

See you next week.
Take care. :wink:

5 Likes

1st time in the top100 for me. So happy

8 Likes

Cookie Settings