Troop Rarities Allowed
:snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Fire/ Red
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [16 Aug, 2020] - 69th Raid Tournament - 3* Bloody Battle, No Fire/Red

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

5 Likes

I am thinking

Mnesseus - Bjorn - Shrubbear - Kvasir - Bjorn

If they are really desperate to counter my Kvasir, they can bring Kvasirs for my Bjorns :slight_smile:

1 Like

It isn’t the best one, but take it.

Well, how would you construct no red blood battle team?

2 Likes

Mne-Brienne (C)-Shrubbear-Berden-Berden

I wanna try my new toy :wink: So …

Poppy-cRenfeld-Shrubbear-Kvasir-Bjorn

The other two green which I have are Grevle and Belith, so no real options there. Maybe Balthazar instead cRenfeld.

My Shrubby has no emblems, and it is the only viable option for a green tank here. Or to forget about it and go with Kvasir as tank? Yurple maybe?

I think I’ll try this.

From the last 2 times this tourny was ran.

14 Likes

I will put gramps +20 inhere to see how it goes with him, as well as Poppy.

I am thinking:

Gramps / Frosty / Kvasir / Green sniper (i have no good with emblems) / Poppy

Why Grumps? Reviving shoud not work in bloody battle, right? :thinking:

2 Likes

omg yes hahaha I was just so desperate to try him and/or Vollermork (but no red so no vollermork)
Thanks for pointing that out haha.

I blame the beers :laughing:

3 Likes

Yurple seems like a good bet, unless you have emblems on cBrienne? IMO cBrienne is going to be the most brutal tank in this tourney, because once she goes off, you better have a cleanse ready or you’ll be slashed to death in no time.

Poppy could be decent on this one for additional hits

Believe it or not, I don’t have Brienne maxed at all. :joy:
One of this days…

Oh dear you’re missing out. :rofl: No but seriously she is amazing for 3* no red or rush tourneys, and you can even use her against blue titans if you don’t mind burning timestops to prevent her from getting one shot on the first move.

Btw someone mentioned Poppy would be great for this tourney and I agree. If you have her I’d try to get her maxed asap - I already power leveled two. The great thing about 3* is they level so fast compared to even a 4* you’re just like “huh it’s maxed already?!” :crazy_face:

1 Like

No Poppy, decided not to summon in S4 yet. Have some heros waiting, no mats, and I’m just tired of stockpiling them in my roster. Want to give a chance to heroes I already pulled. Don’t want to keep this ridiculous pace anymore. :see_no_evil:

Ah ok. I hear you regarding the ridiculous pace, S4 definitely dropped way too fast IMO since S3 was just barely a year ago, but think of the poor execs at SG who need to complete their Ferrari or Lamborghini collection. :rofl:

Btw what helped me was taking a break from hero leveling and just either working on troops, or crafting items to burn up hams/iron. The game feels much less grindy when you don’t feel like you have to be constantly leveling somebody, and tbh unless you want to compete at the very highest levels (2700+ cups) it’s really not necessary either.

1 Like

Some initial thoughts:

No Kvasir unless at tank because otherwise good chance attacker’s Kvasir can go off first and mine becomes nothing more than a meat shield.

Also feel like I should try to put (c)Berden in there somewhere, the attack down will be very helpful in keep my team alive in addition to him being a pretty hard hitter. Hmmm… :thinking:

1 Like

Yup, that’s what I did, more or less. The hardest thing to do was to accept the fact that I don’t NEED new heros - I already have a team for most of the challenges in the game. People tend to not believe, but a lot of crucial tasks falls on 4* heros, even when fighting in 2700+ territory.

Anyway, I guess you have experience with Brienne and you know what to expect. Yurple is my favourite, but I guess it has something to do with me not having a strong green tank. c.Berden is a good option for a hitter here, so maybe one Poppy out, Berden in. Or instead of c.Dawa. :slight_smile: