⚔ [04 Apr, 2021] - 102nd Raid Tournament - 3* Bloody Battle, No Red/ Fire

Well, I made a mess of this tournament. I must have been drunk when I selected my defense team as I have 48 maxed 3 stars to choose from, minus the red ones. Just looking at it I can see it won’t work.

My play style is not to use emblems on 3 stars but tapped out at 13 wins of 17 matches. Defense has gone 4 losses,1 win for an E rating so this is a write off for me.

Until the next one.
:grinning:

1 Like

Yes I actually found Kvasir tank the most challenging too because it makes my bee dudes useless. In those cases though I typically just bring 2x cTyrum and hope for the best. If enemy Kvasir goes off and I can get my cTyrum charged in time, I can cleanse away the minion block and at least get two layers of minions going before I get blocked again.

3 Likes

I stupidly left both of mine on the bench until battle time. He is awesome.

Day 5

O : 3-2 (Overall 22-3)

It is a day of bad boards. Only one moderate and 4 bad board. In all 4 bad board, tank fire 2 times. I lose against CB Brinne tank again and full snipers defense team. In fact, in that 2 lose, I almost win but end up in 1 vs 1 situation that there is other place to match and you have to match tile hit it which will charge the skill and kill you.

At least, it only happen in the last day and I will end up in top 1% (score 14735/rank 3480).

Ironically, those all 4 bad board are board full with red tile. So, I use red team play raid for fun. And yes, the board is usually full with red tile :thinking:.

D : 12-10

6 Likes

Off: 21-4
Def: 25-5 (last 30 attacks); 80.8% overall

7 Likes

What is your troop level ? Your defense has very good result.

Thats why C Tyrum is so important. If you are too late with your Kvasir, your Tyrum can save your bacon by cleansing that pesky Kvasir minion block.

@Zsj @rho Yes, I know. However, it still need some effect of good board because you specifically need both yellow and dark tile. If the board have only yellow or dark tile, it will be really challenged. I agree it is good synergy. I actually start leveling second Tyrum and his costume too. Maybe, x2 C Tyrum, x2 Kvasir, C Brinne is the all time best attack team in bloody battle.

Another problem of using x2 Kvasir is CB Brinne tank, Kvasir’s minion will make enemy CB Brinne’s buff to maximum. In that case, you need CB Tyrum or Mnesseus. So, combo x2 Tyrum, x2 Kvasir, C Brinne is still work well.

Score : 15385
Loot : Top 1%
Notable Reward : 100 Barbarian Emblem, 1 Troop Token, 1 Warm Cape, 3 Underwild Coin

8 Likes

Loot is alright, tornado and single ETT is nice, kinda wish I got either 100 emblems or a reset token. Oh well there’s always next time.

6 Likes

Defense picked up one win on the last day and ended up 9-6 for an A. Kind of surprising since I only had one single Green cCarver as the tank

EHT turned into a dupe Boril. 100 Druid emblems is perfect for the Helo I’m about to max. Won’t have to rely on cTyrum as the only cleanser anymore

See you next week. Guess it’ll be a 5* tournament

6 Likes

W: 17
L: 7

Defense team: 11:5 (BAAAA)

That stupid mistake I made the second day of forgetting to use the last flag prevented me from being in the top 1%. :man_facepalming:t4:

5 Likes

DEF : 6-5 B-A-C-B-B

LOOT :

7 Likes

Is it possible to be worst :frowning:

3 Likes

Yes, it is almost the worst. At least, you don’t get 3 underwild Coin and sorceror emblem.

I think you should contact the staff. You miss 2 battle item from the loot.

Is not missing, just 1* or 2*.

Oh, I forget about that, sorry.

Happy to finish in the Top 1% once again. :sunglasses:

Offence: 20-5
Defence: A

Loot is quite unremarkable, but also glad to get 100 Rogue emblems. I think it is the first time in a while for me to get 100 emblems from a tournament.

8 Likes

Top25

Defense just really had a very bad start, with 5 losses in a row, after that it went more evenly with wins and losses alternating. Unfortunately that losing streak ment score went EEEDD

5 Likes

It’s allright loot. Was hoping for 100 emblems or EHT, but I’ll take it. Reset token is nice, but already got a huge pile of them. Oh well, finally I seem to manage to get to top 1% more often, even despite bloody battle wich I thought would be my doom. Thats something to feel happy about!

Hope y’all get some nice loot!

Yeah this is just a terrible loot roll… wow my sincere condolences :smile:

7 Likes