⚔ [03 Oct, 2021] - 128th Raid Tournament - 3* Buff Booster, All Elements

Iam thinking about this, just I have some doubts about Sudri.

Full offense for me

4 Likes

No healer? Maybe replace By-Ulf with Grevle.

Here’s mine. Good luck all.

Edit: Will swap flanks. Bauchan on the right and Tyrum on the left.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’d been thinking By Ulf HoT for him and nearby instead of a full healer as he gives me more overall buffs, but yeah survivability might be better with Grevle overheal instead.

1 Like

atleast mix black and green heroes so you arent prone to to tile dmg so easily

Maeve- Noril - Bauchan - Maeve - Noril for example :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Going all in with CHawk, Maeve, good old Gunnar, Noril, and Kvasir.

I hope they gonna kill the attacker sooner than dying themselves xD

1st draft

1 Like

The center of the defense seems like a tile dump to me but that being said, it is very similar to the 1st and 5th place finishers last time with the Gunnar tank, healer flanks and attack wings.

1 Like

Originally was going to use Bauchan but decided I’ll try out Dolgoon and hope people don’t know how to adjust. I expect to use him a lot on my attacks.

2 Likes

Changed my lineup to look like this

Figure putting Bauchan at tank might hurt the attacking team more than a passive Gunnar would. Best of luck to ya!

2 Likes

Thank you for all voter

So, 3rd Draft. Gunnar and Berden are max now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 1

O : 5-0

Go with mixed between green stack : Grevle/C Belith, C Brienne, Mnesseus/CB Berden , blue stack : Helo, Nodri, Valen , yellow stack : Kvasir , Pixie and purple stack : C/CB Tyrum, C/CB Tyrum, CB Balthazar. The board is average today. Almost lose, in 3rd attack because of bad board against CB Gunnar tank. I hope that will apply to opponent who attack my defense :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

D : 0-0

3 Likes

Had Gunnar as my tank but of course was playing the event late into the night and was using C-Gunnar. I’m so tired of the game changing my tournament heroes if I use their costume elsewhere. This has happened to me multiple times and messes me up for the raid tournament all week. Lock it down SG!

2 Likes

Yes, it has happened to me too (and I guess almost everybody…).
If a hero has a costume equiped or not should be dependent on the team, not the hero. That would solve this issue.

I see 2 issues in the idea’s and feature request section:
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/don-t-change-costume-hero-to-non-costume-if-hero-is-used-elsewhere/245558

reading the last one, I already voted there almost a year ago…

1 Like

Thanks! I voted and have seen at least one thread on it before. There’s no reason why the hero and costume should be exclusive in this situation, I don’t get it. It’s the 3rd or 4th time it’s happened to me and C-Gunner as tank is going to get me slaughtered all week with the teams I normally get put against.

1 Like

This is going to be a tough tournament. 3000+ TP teams from Day 1 :sweat_smile:

Used mainly Blue and Green 3-1-1 team in attack. Helo/Frosty - Nordri - Chick Jr for Blue and Belith/cBelith - Dolgoon - Noril for Green. Kvasir and Maeve took the last 2 spots. Worked well the first 4 matches and breezed through.

Then ran into this team

Doesn’t look scary with just 2 hitters but when you don’t get enough tiles to charge anyone, you get a Zero

Defense hasn’t been attacked yet

Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

Maybe their idea is that we should have multiple copies of costumes, at least 2… :man_shrugging:t2:
It’s not that I’m trying to get their reasoning anymore. :joy:

1 Like

Day 1:

My first petting… went against this lovby team…

And I made a BIG mistake… going mono…

I had 3 tiles for my mono when basically all my heroes have died…

Lovely 70 points from a team I should have beaten!

But hey! The paywall-heroes are only as good as the player behind the screen! Muhaha…

So after getting my bottom handled back on a silver plate I started to build up 2-2-1 teams…

Escalated to this team…

Still no problem…

Me going full reta…-idio… clueless, witless… (pick one before it gets censored :slight_smile: )… at the first match was a problem …

Good luck Chaps!!!

4 Likes

in case anyone wanted further confirmation of the fact that Stacks count as buffs for the purposes of Buff Booster.

2 Likes