⚔ [03 Oct, 2021] - 128th Raid Tournament - 3* Buff Booster, All Elements

24-1 offense
5 x A defense

Slayers works pretty well here ^^

7 Likes

After the dust has settled…
Offense: 20-4
Defense: 8-4 (A)

And yes, the Slayers are pretty good here. Dolgoon was surprisingly great as well. Just awaiting the rewards…

Here is the loot:

7 Likes

Just got the rewards for the tournament. I ended at 5% and received rewards for 10%(it literaly says 10%). Has anyone else the same problem?

The leaderboard is not updated immediately if you’re logged on when the tournament ends since the defense scores are not added. The 10% should be the correct rank. Check back the leaderboard after a while

2 Likes

Rank 12216, top 5%, pfffuuujjj SG

there are fewer and fewer users

3 golden tolkens are nice… The rest of it as usual. :slight_smile:

Screenshot_20211009_101857

5 Likes

You are right :frowning: But it would be nice if they made a mistake :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you SG. This loot is really worth for my first buy back :slightly_smiling_face:. My Dr. Moreau is really like Paladin embelm :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Congratulation, you still don’t lose chance for the leaderboard this time :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

From my Mystic Titan data, for now, the top 1% cut off is at about 11700-11800 and still smaller.

6 Likes

I had top 1% finish but top 5% rewards. My defense went 19-8 for an A score. There’s no way anyone could’ve leapfrogged me because of defense.

1 Like

The reset Emblem is a good bonus but not much else. Even the EHT turned into Gunnar :sweat_smile:
Screenshot_20211009_203453

Oh well. See you next tournament

7 Likes

True, I didn’t think 2 defeats would leave me this high. Guess people were struggling more than usually, and defences were tougher to crack. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Top 5% this week. I wish I had Maeve and Noril.

5 Likes

Top 5% finish (so close to top 1% this time round…)

Attack is 18-4. No buy in.

Defense at 2500 had clean sheet with 5 straight wins and A grade throughout the week. Dolgoon tank has been working well.

Loots - sturdy shield, 50 ranger emblems, 1 reset token, 1 5* green aether (well wish it is of some other colour as I have enough green aether to LB a 5* already but still good loot nevertheless)

3 Likes

I’ve been missing my first Bauchan for many months, but I’m happy I got Dolgoon. :smile:

A defence everyday, 6W-2L

I swapped Poppy for Melia at the last minute. I also emblemed Skrekok especially for this tournament.

I managed to scrape into the top 1% (bought back in).

Happy with the two gold tokens. So much nature.

I’m not really looking forward to the next tournament, if it’s confirmed (5* Rush Attack, all elements). :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Defenses of the top 10 finishers

7 Likes

6 of the top 10 with dual slayers

1 Like

I wasn’t top 10…but dual Slayers got me an A and into 1%. Dolgoon was a life saver several times too.

2 Likes

Make me hope that they will have a new 3* for Slayers. But I highly doubt that.

Doubt it. It’s not in beta and they can just create a new event rather than adding to an old event.

1 Like

Yes, I agree with @Ruskin505
There is 0 chance for new Slayer heroes this year.
Maybe in the next year.

2 Likes