⚔ [02 May, 2021] - 106th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Holy/ Yellow

Today went less well, 3-2. Decided to buy a continue; as I think I will end top1 even with a few losses. 2 boards, one was terrible, and just mediocre, but just couldn’t get through the healing and overhealing and minion madness…

5 Likes

3-2 today. I struggle with teams that have Level 15 defenses. I faced an Underwild plus Bjorn team that I could not break through. I killed Morris (tank) and Vollermork 3 times each, and Helo healed Gramps before I could take him out. They wore me down until I was covered in fiends and the board was full their gems.

OFF: 16-4
DEF: 46-16 I can only assume that Gramps is doing to others what he has done to me.

7 Likes

Day 4
O: 3-2
D: 0-1

Phuck this game. Not gonna buy back again, and looks like this’ll be another one of those writeoff tourneys I fail hard and end up with an absolutely terrible top 10% ranking. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Day 4

O : 1-1 (13-4)

Nothing much to say to that lose. It a bad board. It look good at start then a lot of purple and yellow tile fall non-stop until timebreaker. Without C Renfeld, C Oberon, Sudri or x2 Pixie, I think passive attack team doesn’t work well against 2900+ team. I also found that Jack (from Morlovia) actually powerful against my passive attack team because pumpkin bomb bypass increase defense and share damage. I think he is much more dangerous than Bjorn against passive attack team.

D : 4-5

No more attack today.

Overall, I think will end up at top 10%. I have only some 3*+20 and 3 of them are yellow, so I will not buy back anyway.

6 Likes

What is your defense team ? How do you know that exact number of win and lose ?

Final day, 5-0 for a 24-1 total.
Only lost 1 match the whole tourney because the board was rigged that one time :frowning_face:

Should be good for top 1%, even though rocking an E grade for 4 days…

It would be a first time for me though, getting a huge E and still getting top 1%. :smile:

Good luck on the last day everyone!

8 Likes

One of my best overall performance. 22-3 and 100% on defense.

9 Likes

Fay 5:
O: 3-2 (19-6)
D: 9-3 (B B A A)

Today 2 times the game didn’t want me to win, I’ve learned to accept it. In the battle shown bellow, I cleared the board 3 times, still couldn’t get my 3 blue matches. So, yeah. I could have won if I didn’t bring blues to the battle. :slight_smile:

If defence stays A, and it should, this will be good enough for top 1%. Hopefully.

7 Likes

How many attack on your defense ?

without attack for today, I can see… ugh just 8 attacks. I thought it was more lol. I guess 3000+ TP get attacked more.

1 Like

As I thought, you defense are attacked by few number. Anyway I think you are pretty lucky on defense that it win 8 times in row. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think so.

1 Like

DAY 5:

W: 20
L: 5

And here I am after my debacle at the second day. Realising that everybody charged very fast changed my mind. :sweat_smile:

These were the battles:

It took me to the countdown, after Sudri trespassed the sharing damage of Helo and Jahangir, so I had to wait until the end.

Not enough blue tiles (besides, I forgot changing Ulmer to his costume).

The rest of the battles were easy, as I got the tiles I needed at the beginning.

The defense team remained at 8:2 from Wednesday, so an A again.

I wish you the best with the loots tomorrow.

Take care. :wink:

(Hope getting an EHT. Let’s see if SG listen to my pray :grin::pray:t4:).

PS: @u2371 IOU one, bud. Without your advice, I wouldn’t’ve got it. :hugs:

5 Likes

Would you elaborate? :joy:
Meaning, what were you thinking before, and what did you change? Maybe I missed the point before… :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I really thought that only the enemy team charged mana very fast in these kind of tournaments. That’s the reason why I’ve never used slow heroes in rush. :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4:

@Slobix please, don’t think I’m even more stupid of what I really am. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

that would be so unbalanced. People would ask for nerf or elimination quickly. Personnally, I’d probably not opt when those tourneys are around.

1 Like

No, not stupid… Rather unfortunate. :joy:
Yup, I can see how it can totally change your perspective. Hug. :hugs::joy:

1 Like

It obviously changed my mind. Being able to use the abilities of slow heroes changes everything. I used to go just with fast heroes (and mono) to kill the enemy team ASAP.

That’s what happens when I don’t read the description of each tournament. :grin::rofl:

Now you can still go slow heroes (and mono) and kill them even quicker.

Now that I know this, I won’t go with mono teams. I use them in all kind of wars except in the rush ones.

After my 4th lost in this tournament, I am very sure that share damage doesn’t work well against Sudri. I think the best solution against Sudri is Shrubbear.

I think you don’t have to use C/CB Ulmer in this attack. Another healer is better. Since there is only 1 healer and it is at wing, I think C Oberon’s DoT alone is enough to kill them slowly.

It would be great if you could sent some emblem to me :smile:

I actually want someone to try 2 healer + share damage + C Oberon :smile: I am still “trial and error” in 3* rush attack but I think that is one of the best solution.