0 and 26 on raids

What is up with the boards. I am platinum to diamond and usually win abou 60% of the time. Now No matter what team I bring who I attack 26/26 boards gave no where near enough tiles to charge fast mana heroes before wiped out. Before you ask about synergy and blah blah blah… Does synergy rwally matter when you get no tiles? I wish I had video of thus and lvl 8-7 kicking the blank out of a maxed 4* team on auto…

Fix this garbage rng.

So, you are telling me that you lost on 8-7 using maxed 4*'s? I will not ask about synergy because the dissonance between your heroes is of epic proportions. I’ve never heard of the yeti’s actually winning. It really is a shame that you do not have video of this catastrophe. This is the most unlucky board I have ever heard of.

8 Likes

I’ve always wondered if this could happen to me while auto playing 8-7. Guess now I know it’s possible

1 Like

If i may ask what team did u enter 8-7 with?

Sorry. Video or it didnt happen.

6 Likes

I just struggle to believe that maxed (3/60 or 4/70) 4* would be taken out by 8/7.
I auto-play with my new, free account with all 3* at 2/40 and still win every single time. I often take unleveled 4* and 5* out for a spin on my main account on 8-7 to try out their new abilities… still never lose (even if a couple heroes die).

So, perhaps I’m just super lucky or there is some key piece missing from the OP.

Additionally, I am confused, as the topic says RAIDS.

Unusual for someone to go 0-26 with maxed 4* but more understandable for that to happen than 8-7 beating maxed 4*

6 Likes

Maybe the yetis have also stolen some ascension mats.

3 Likes

I would strongly suggest everyone that is having a hard time believing this to go back and research some of the other incredulous claims in past posts by the OP. Very enlightening!

5 Likes

Since the raids happened in the last day or so should be able to put up a screenshot of raid roster showing all the losses I would think.

2 Likes

let-off-some-steam-bennet

1 Like

I feel that it was suspect enough to comment due to the unlikelihood.

You state a claim that is unlikely. I find it hard to believe that, unless you INTENTIONALLY lost… that it would happen on autoplay.

No, I will not go away.

1 Like

Just for clarification, this was on season 1; 8-7 and not on season 2; hard 8-7?

3 Likes

Season 1 8-7. I could understand season 2 completely. But season one with an almost maxed Colen, Sonya and Tibs and fully maxed rigard and li xiu for farming 187 and losing is stupid. Not like I went in with an unleveled mono… That would make sense too.

You are having an extraordinarily bad set of boards. I won 6 of 6 raids in diamond this morning; nothing seemed off with the boards. It would help to have some pics or videos; it’s hard for anyone to comment on your string of losses without better information.

2 Likes

Can’t you mods just lock posts like this?
There is nothing to discuss here and if OP thinks there is a bug in their game they should be submitting a bug report.

Who in the world videos EVERY single fight? Happy everyone has supercomputers for phone except me apparently. Maybe if the devs actually looked into things. (Their job) the useless “advice” that I’ve been seeing would be unnecessary.

1 Like

Hard to believe the things this poster claims without any proof. You sure make a lot of bold claims and have done nothing to prove them.

Right now you are like the boy who cried, “Wolf!”. No one can believe you, you’ve undermined your own credibility with all these crazy stories of yours and no proof.

3 Likes

You’re claiming there is a consistent problem with your boards, so video your next fight then. A rainbow team of maxed 4*'s will not lose 8-7 on auto.

1 Like

I have submitted bug reports. Got the usual boilerplate auto message that is the equivalent of “Your call is important to us. Let’s put you on hold for 4 hours” Tells me they don’t careand reall annoys me like anyone else. So here I am making waves in the futile hope that they can fix things instead of just taking my money. Any brick and mortar company would go under with the atrocious service one recieves from them.

1 Like

Since this issue has been referred to Support, there’s nothing further to discuss.